Saturday, February 5, 2011

Case Study Challenge #25

My first time in joining Case Study Challenge #25! I have been eye rolling the blog for a while ago, today I've decided to case study this card from Eva Dobilas's card! Her card gives me the inspiration of the tag, bold fonts, layout as well as the lovely bird. Here is my card for this challenge!


Happy Mother's Day:
  • Stamps: Tags (Kaisercraft), Designer Stamps (Grant Archival)
  • Ink: Pink Grapefruit (Versa Magic), Graphite Black (Brilliance)
  • Other: Sweetness (Pinkpaislee), Vintage Button (Kaisercraft), Japanese Tape, Lippy Red Rhinestones (Kaisercraft)

7 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Well done for giving the Case Study challenge a go Angeline. You did a wonderful job casing Eva's card. Love your patterned paper and little bird.

TesaB said...

Your card is stunning!!! LOVE the PP paper, totally gorgeous. And beautiful bird!!!

Wendy said...

Your card is beautiful. I am always amazed at the simplicity and beauty of your creations. I just wanted to let you know that I posted a Blog Award for you on my blog.

Sharon said...

Angeline, I love your card! I love the blue and cream polka dot background paper with the pretty peonies in the foreground. I think the black and cream bird pulls the whole card together! Your card is fabulous!

Cristina said...

So very pretty! I love knowing what you were inspired by from the original card. Thanks for playing along with us!! I hope you'll be back again soon. :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super cool card, Angeline! I love how you used the very best of that gorgeous paper :) Thank you so much for playing with us!! xxx

Eva said...

What an AMAZING card!!!!!!! SO love the papers you use and glad the tag inspired you...your take is STUNNING!!! Thanks for taking the challenge! :)