Friday, July 15, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #48

When I first saw Dawn's card over CASE study challenge this week, immediately I knew I was going to CASE her card :) I love her style a lot and I am a fans of her stamps too :) In my card, layout and clean and simple style is what I want to focus on. I love that little pop out bird, what about you?

Take JOY in the little things
Stamps: (Sweet Nothing, Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions) WPlus9 Design Studio
Ink: (Brown) Kaisercraft
Cardstock: (Kraft) Papertrey Ink
Embossing Folder: (Forest Branches) Cuttlebug
Fibers: (Cream) Rebonz
Other: (Recycle Paper) Sheerah's Design

11 comments:

Susie said...

Gracefully beautiful.

Jay Gee said...

The gorgeous embossed background adds so much interest and texture to your card. And yes, I love the little bird too :)

Lynn said...

Angeline, I love the texture on the card...and the ripped edge is the perfect touch. Gorgeous.

Ann R. said...

Stunning!

kelly said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the embossed background and anything with a bird on is a winner in my book! simply gorgeous!
Kelly xx

Amanda said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is so beautiful. I want to CASE your CASE.

Aimes said...

Oh I'm going ga-ga over all the texture on this drool-worthy card! It's gorgeous!!!
So glad I found yor blog - love your creations and am happily following you :)
Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

lostinpaper said...

Love Love Love this, it is absolutely gorgeous! So much texture in a CAS style!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh wow, this is a stunner!!

Sarah C said...

Beautiful texture and tone. Gorgeous design as well. Amazing job!!

Sue Kohler said...

What an awesome tribute to Dawn's card, the layout is gorgeous, the embossing adds so much interest! Well worthy of a place in the top 3!
Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)