Saturday, June 12, 2010

Moxie Fab World Challenge: I want to Ride My Bicycle




Moxie Fab World host an interesting challenge this week, and beside loving bids, my second thing was a bicycle, I just love them :) and I was excited when I fist saw this challenge which using bicycle in an innovative way. So I search some of the bicycle style which really is the style that I want to present in the card and the above image "bicycle bag" was just some inspiration. I like the whole mood of this card and I start to love it and added some butterflies to make the layout more lively... So get start with the challenge, and the details can be found HERE and I can't wait to see what you have come out with... enjoy the challenge and I would like to enter this card to CAS - tastic Wednesday Challenge: Button and I have a Blessed day!

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous card...love the colors!

Banu said...

Beautiful Card. I really love how you have created a scene. I felt like I was riding the bike in a park. Really superb.

Anonymous said...

Great card!

Karen B. said...

What a fun card! Love the scene you've created with all your elements.

suzARTe said...

this card is just beautiful, I absolutely love it.

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous!

Thanks for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday clean and simple "Buttons" challenge!

Dawn said...

I adore this, as usual. So elegant and serene. Beautiful work!

Sylvia said...

Angeline, This is a wonderful card! Thanks for your suggestion.I wlinked up, although I still may get my scrapbook page done if I can find my picture!

PinkPug,INK. said...

I love this card!

Rae said...

What a great card! Love it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angeline! Thanks for entering the I Want to Ride My Bicycle challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Jess said...

Fabulous card! Love the thread detail on the bottom!

Meg said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the red & cream branches!