Saturday, July 17, 2010

OTWC Challenge #16 / Card Style Week: Classy & Elegant

I love Kim's photos inspiration, she really got the talent in picking these photos and put them together as a colour challenge. On the other hand, Moxie Fab World are having the final card style of the week which is the Classy & Elegant. It is part of my style and I love "pearls" on the cards which really makes the whole card looks Class & Elegant. As results, I combine these two challenge in creating the card and it looks pretty nice and stylist. The details of Kim's off to wall craftiness challenge #16 can be found here and Moxie Fab World card style week: Classy & Elegant can be found here. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed weekend! 

9 comments:

Kathryn Ruddick said...

That's such an elegant card Angeline, I really love it!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the card, great job!

Kim Wilson said...

Lovely as always Angeline!!! :) Thank you for playing and good luck!!!

Snuffermus said...

I love your cards, they are really elegant and not that overloaded.

Lots of Greetings
SnuMu

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous! I love the light pink stripe with the gray background...perfectly posh and elegant! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

♥♥♥Lea

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty! I love your little birds! Too cute!

Cristina said...

The epitome of classy and elegant. Totally beautiful.

Sylvia said...

Very classy indeed, absolutely elegant as well!

Cath said...

Hey Angeline! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)