Friday, February 11, 2011

cQc #71

I have been away to accompany my parents for the last few days as they came over from Malaysia to Perth for my graduation. I am missing the time in doing some crafts and today I am back! I saw this color combo the other day on Color Q Challenge's blog and it really grasp my attention of these colors as well as the ornaments shown in the photo. What a sweet sweet color!

Here is my take of the challenge:
I hope you will like it and thanks for stopping by!

Happy Birthday:
  • Stamps: Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions (WPlus9), My Beach House (Practicing Creativity Designs)
  • Ink: Petal Pink (Versa Color), Pink Grapefruit (Versa Magic), Brown (Kaisercraft)
  • Other: Doily Paper, Cappuccino Twine (The Twinery), Boutique Button (Doodlebug Design Inc.), Pearls (Kaisercraft)

3 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Pretty card and colours Angeline. I love the doily and twine too :)

Sylvia said...

Hi Angeline! Your card is just beautiful! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge again this week.

Have you finished your studies or you going to do more? what are they in? Have a fun weekend!

kasia c. said...

Beautiful! I love that doily paired with the twine, just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us again this week. :)