Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Paper Crafts Magazine Stamp It! Cards

Another Fabulous Issue from Paper Crafts Magazine Stamp It! Cards. I have four cards in this issue and thought I would like to share it with you! I like these four cards and it really dear to my heart :) and these cards reminds me I've much more to give thanks with as having cards published in Magazine is like a dream come true :) Thanks for all the support by leaving me such as "LOVELY" comments through out my blog and I truly appreciate it. 

1. Stitched XOXO Card (p. 102)
2. Medallion Mother's Day (p. 112)
3. Merry Christmas Ornaments (p. 120)
4. Thanks for Everything (p. 136)

4 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Congratulations Angeline! The are all beautiful cards and you deserved to be published. Hopefully we will see your cards in lots more magazines :)

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats Angeline. Lovely cards. I am sure this magazine looks amazing.

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Congrats Angelina!! U deserve it!! All the cards are super fabulous and i find everything just perfect in your all cards.I ´m your follower the time i started my own blog.

Cristina said...

Congratulations, Angeline! I saw your cards as I was flipping through the magazine and squealed with delight at each one! You are amazing!