Monday, August 1, 2011

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #10

Another fun challenge by Jay Gee"s Nook #10 over her blog. Don't you think the inspired photo look amazing? I really like how Joy selection with these inspiring images from Pinterest. Honestly, I hardly try these purple theme kind of color combination on my card. Thought it was challenging, but I think it is worth trying. I have also used this lovely texture paper from (Couture) s.e.i which gives a little bit of classy feel on the card.

Congrats
  • Stamps: (Filigreed Frames) Wplus9 Design Studio
  • Dies cut: (Designer die cut) Wplus9 Design Studio
  • Ink: (Amethyst) Tsukineko
  • Other: (Lilac Rhinestones) Kaisercraft

7 comments:

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

very pretty.

Jay Gee said...

That textured paper is gorgeous Angeline, I really like it. You are right, this is a lovely, classy card. Thanks so much for playing with us again :)

Jessi Fogan said...

So pretty! Love the sentiment, and that pretty label. I find purple challenging too - so hard to match them!

Cristina said...

So pretty, Angeline! You should use purple more often. You do it so well. And I love that tile/mosaic strip!

Wendy said...

So happy, sweet and cute, love it!

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous textured paper Angeline, thanks for playing along with us this month ... cheers Agne

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous textured paper Angeline, thanks for playing along with us this month ... cheers Agne