Sunday, October 9, 2011

Jay Gee's Nook DT: Love, we click

Hello,

I hope you all have a blessed weekend! Today DT's post from Jay Gee's Nook blog and here is my take on using Paper Smooches stamps set "Perpetual Bliss" to create my card. I simply love the "love light bulb" image on this set and perhaps it might go well with "Anniversary" theme. 

Here is the stamps set.
Photo courtesy of Paper Smooches

Love, we click
  • Stamps: (Perpetual Bliss) Paper Smooches
  • Ink: (Graphite Black) Tsukineko
  • Other: (Charcoal) The Twinery

Thanks for stopping by and now off to visit other DT's card!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Awesome card!!
Robin

Susie said...

What an adorable card. I agree - sweet image.

Julia said...

Great card, the stamps are so well put together, amazing idea :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Super cute! I love the twine wires :)

Anonymous said...

this card gorgeous ! may i know that the love electricity is direct or indirect?

Plastic card printing
Plastic Cards