Monday, August 13, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Design Sketches

Welcome to Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge on Design Sketches. Today's sketch was one of my favourites ever from Kim :)
I love this sketch a lot because of the dynamic of the lines, which you can interpret it in many different ways. This is what I did on the sketch, if you notice I have stamp the penguins in 3 different blind spots which also clearly shown in the sketch above.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy today post :) More details of the challenge can be found at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge's blog.


Jackie Rockwell said...

Super CUTE Angeline! Love how you paper pieced just one penguin.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I just love that little penguin! I have YET to ink him up--must do that ASAP:) Fab take on this sketch:)

Erica said...

So cute, Angeline! I love the polka-dotted penquin!