Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #23

Hello.

Welcome to Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #23. Spring is on its way in Perth, Australia and this inspiration board has inspired me in particular the dots bellow :) These images are from Pinterest.
On this card, it was created base on the the pillow pattern and the negative pattern. To made this card, I first stamp the leaves on the pattern paper then apply die cut on it.
I hope you could take some time to join the challenge and have fun. More details of the challenge can be found at Jay Gee's Nook blog.

Have a Blessed Sunday!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card..

maria f. said...

This is fabulous. Love the bold image paired with the bold sentiment.
I loved your photo board BTW - even though we are heading into fall in my neck of the woods.

Bethany Stellpflug said...

so lovely! and a pretty color scheme too! I love how you put the card together...very creative!