Thursday, November 29, 2012

CASE study: Week 5

Welcome to CASE study #119. Time flies and this is my final being November Muse and I am glad that November has five weeks :)
This is what I did inspired by the card above... It is a one layer card, I die cut the pattern (Piestra Tile from Memory Box) separately and adhere behind the window of the card.
I can't express enough my gratitude to all the CASE study DTs, those who joined the challenge and of course Chupa who invited me to join the team as a Nov Muse. It has been a great honoured and encouragement to me. Thank you!

11 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Angeline, this is absolutely outstanding! Breathtaking. Why didn't I think of that before?? LOL
(I was especially happy with November's fifth week as well!!)
xoxo

Jay Gee said...

Stunning Angeline :)

Happy Dance said...

So elegant. So beautiful. This is absolutely wonderful! Bev

Sue McRae said...

Fabulous use of the Piestra die!

Cristina said...

Amazing. (Where is the sentiment from?)

Simi-Sweet Creations said...

You've turned on the brightest light bulb (over my head)!! Thanks for this stunner of a card...

Kelly Griglione said...

Stunning!! So simple, yet nothing I would have thought of. Finally following you after seeing your wonderful work so many times : )

Michelle said...

Wow! Angeline, this card is so beautiful! I really need that MB die, it's so versatile! :-)

Angela said...

I ADORE your card!! What a stunningly beautiful way to create a CAS card!!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

beautiful! I love it!

Michele Gross said...

Gasp! This took my breath away! Absolutely positively spectacular!!