Sunday, August 17, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Designer Drafts

Welcome to this week Designer Drafts from Paper Smooches.
Here is my take base on the sketch. I was inspired by the overlapping on the triangle which leads to using this technique to create this card.
Further details of the challenge can be found at Paper Smooches Spark's blog. Please continue to visit the rest of the DT's blog for the challenge. Thanks for stopping!
  • Alice
  • Angeline (me)
  • Erin
  • Jenny
  • Savannah

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Stunning...I love how you made this one layered!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER SUPER pretty card, Angeline! I LOOOOOOOOOVE the flowers! LOVE your layering! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors! And it's CAS---- love it! You rock:)

Erin said...

What a pretty card! I love the purple and green colors... very soft and peaceful.

Barbara M. said...

Very nice card, soothing colors.

Grace said...

I love the colors you used on the card. The card is so elegant

Teresa Doyle said...

I like this card. I am trying to get away from so much layering and this is a great example! TFS!

Rubeena I. said...

I like this :)