Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Inspiration Card


Silhoutte Art by Vana Chupp.

I have made this card few days ago and I realised that the book called Silhouette Art by Vana Chupp has been giving me a lot of inspirations :) Personally, I love clean and simple style and when I first came to explore Silhouette stamp which I used on this card tells :) I have been using this stamp quite often and I really like the image of this stamp. Perhaps you might interested in Silhouette Art and I would recommend you visit Vana's blog for further reading. For the Silhouette stamp, so sorry to say that the Silhouette stamp are no longer exit however the sentiments are from Wplus9 Design Studio.

Have a Blessed day!

2 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Beautiful Angeline! The gems on the tips of the balloons are gorgeous.

Dawn said...

Oh...loving this Angeline!