Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #7

This photo is just too "Oldies", it is my mum's century! This Sunday is mother's day, thought I will make a lovely card for a beautiful lady :) This challenge is from Jay Gee's Nook blog which have to make a card based on this inspiration photo. All the details can be found here.

Here is my card which based on the inspiration photo :) Thanks for the lovely comments as always! Have a Blessed day!

Happy Mother's Day
  • Stamps: Filigreed Frames (Wplus9)
  • Dies: Label Layers 1 Die (Wplus9)
  • Ink: Brown (Kaisercraft)
  • Other: Pearls (Kaisercraft), 61/2" Paper Pad, Nan's Favourites Collection (Kaisercraft)

5 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Such a lovely card Angeline, I am sure your Mum will love it. Those papers are perfect for this challenge. Thanks so much for joining us again at Jay Gee's, I love seeing your wonderful creations :)

Lynn said...

Angeline, this is beautiful. Very soft, but such clean/strong lines in your design. Love it!

AJ Blanton said...

The paper is so sweet. A very charming card.
AJ

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card! I'm sure your mum would have loved it! Thanks for playing along with us again this month ... cheers Ange

kasia c. said...

pretty card! I love that checkered paper and that rose is really beautiful! :)