Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jay Gee's Nook DT: Celebrate...

Hello,
Welcome to today Jay Gee's Nook DT post :) I hope you all have a blessed weekend. I have a "fun" card to share with you all, which I've combined these 2 set of stamps to work together and the results turn out quite unexpected. One of the stamps set are from Lawn Fawn "Year One" and another one are from Paper Smooches "Pretty Phrases". Last week post, I mentioned that I fall into making one layer card which sometimes can be challenging and today I challenged myself to create it again but this time will add on a little bit of "embellishments" into it. That colourful gingham paper are just so brilliant to match with the sentiments. The paper are from October Afternoon "Sidewalks".
I hope you enjoy today post and thanks for stoping by :)

1 comment:

Susie said...

Love that patch of color. Wonderful design work. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can go to my blog to view it. www.berkerblog.blogspot.com