Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #6

Hello,

Welcome to Runway Inspired Challenge #6, not to forget that our sponsor are from Fat Quarter Shop. Here we have an inspiring photo for you to work with.
Here is my card base on above photo :) I had so much fun in working with by die cutting the "heart" shape,  I've used fabric tape which quite good for die cut machine and my below picture shows. Please scroll down and you will find it. 

Aren't they just gorgeous fabric tape?

I hope you enjoy looking at my card :) and thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to visit other DT's card as their cards are simply gorgeous.

5 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Wow, this turned out fabulous Angeline! That fabric taps is gorgeous and adds lots of great texture :)

Susie said...

Beautiful card. I just love your work!

Lynn said...

The fabric tape is gorgeous and I love the texture it adds to the card.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Fabric tape! *swoon* Wow, that's puts an excellent dimension to your card. Great flower grid pattern!

Unknown said...

Fabric washi tape? So awesome!!!