Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #20


Hello.

Welcome to the brand new Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #20. Let's get started with this challenge, first up this inspirations photo. All these images are from Pinterest.
Here is my take base on above photo :) I was inspired by the texture from the wall tiles... Another way to get the wood texture effects is to stamp it on texture paper.
More close up...
Thanks for stoping by! More details of the challenge can be found at Judith's blog. Have a Blessed Sunday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love this gorgeous woodgrain and pattern birdie!

Wida said...

I love this card so much, I plan on casing, ok copying it!!! The wood grain is awesome. Great take on the challenge!!

Jay Gee said...

Gorgeous Angeline. I love the extra texture the cardstock gave to your background.

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I love the look of this card! The colors look great and the little bird and branch are so sweet!