Monday, June 25, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge: Picture Perfect


Welcome to Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. Every week 4, we are having Picture Perfect as the challenge. Let's have a look with this gorgeous photo.
Here are my card base on photo above :) I try to capture the "feel" as close as possible, to capture this feel I picked a few main elements that graps my attention and pay some attention to details of it. Also, I've used Debonair, Pretty Phrases and Reflections on this card.
I hope you enjoying today's post and more details of the challenge can found at Paper Smooches blog. Don't forget to drop by the DT blog for more inspirations :)

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful...you were my inspiration for buying the floral set..and it has gotten a ton of use!

Jackie Rockwell said...

You really captured the subtle red and white patterns. The pops of red and yellow are terrific! Great card!!!

Chunyuan said...

love the texture of the paper on this stamped card.

Cristina said...

Did you purposely line up the tails of the sentiment with the stems of the branches? I have a feeling you did, and it's that kind of thing, my dear, that makes you one of my favorite designers.

Bethany Stellpflug said...

lovely. I love how you stamped the houndstooth backround, but not too obviously!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Your creations always amaze me, Angeline! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the colors and the layered stamping--FABULOUS!

Jocelyn Olson said...

So pretty, Angeline! You placed the sentiment perfectly! I'm loving the houndstooth background.