Thursday, March 17, 2011

cQc #76

This week Color Q Challenge #76, you can find the challenge details over here. Fun, fun, fun spring color inspiration indeed! Here is my take of the challenge:

I would like to take a moment to wish my dear sister in Christ Cam, Happy Blessed Birthday! who will be celebrating her birthday soon in few more days and this card is specially made for her :) It's been a challenging year for her and I believe the Lord has His perfect will in her life as well as the future :) Continue to Trust the Lord will all your heart...

Happy Birthday:
  • Stamps: Fall Fest, My Beach House (Practicing Creativity)
  • Ink: Pinecone, Bamboo (Versa Color), Spanish Olive (Versa Magic) 
  • Other: Vintage Button, Cappuccino (The Twinery), Olive Satin Ribbon

10 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Wow Angeline, you have inspired me to get these stamps out and use them - love everything about this card!

Karen B. said...

A beautifully clean and simple take on the colors. Love what you did with PCD stamps too!

Sylvia said...

Really lovely design, Angeline! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge with us this week!

Christina said...

Wow, what a wonderful design and use of the colors! Those stamped leaves are divine. Beautiful job, dear!

LeAnne said...

Fresh & clean, Angeline...your "sister" will love it and appreciate your thoughts and time.

Cristina said...

Another beauty!

LeroyLime said...

such a smart and fresh design...your siC will LOVE this card, the ones that are made especially for a certain someone in our lives are by far the best!

kasia c. said...

This is gorgeous! I love the rows of leaves on the center panel. Thanks for playing along with ColourQ this week. :)

Julie Ranae said...

These cards are amazing! Have you heard about the new CAS Challenge blog, CAS-ual Fridays? The DT Call is over Friday night April 1st...you have a great CAS style!

Amber said...

I love this card and I'm loving your blog too! You use a variety of stamp companies which I love. I'm a fan!