Monday, March 7, 2011

Paper Crafts: one of my rejected card!

OK, I am joining the Paper Crafts rejection blog hop hosted by Amber over her blog. I have been very thankful that some of my cards has been picked out for the publication but there are some cards still being rejected from the Go to Sketch call. In fact, never give up and continue strive the best in submitting cards to the publication call should be one of the motivation as a crafter!

Sketch #59 - You make me happy:
  • Stamps: Funky Foliage (WPlus9)
  • Pattern Paper: Sweetness (Pinkpaislee)
  • Ink: Brown (Kaisercraft), Pink Grapefruit (Versa Magic)
  • Other: Boutique Button (Doodlebug Design Inc., Lemondrop (The Twinery)

4 comments:

The Mize of Texas said...

This card is darling! I love the flower!

Jay Gee said...

I love this card Angeline, but then I love everything you do :) That flower is very cool.

Jay Gee said...

I have left an award for you on my blog :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Your card is lovely!