Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Oh So Lovely

This week Tuesday Trigger: Oh So Lovely over Moxie Fab World's blog. What a great inspiration photo and I love the color combination of this photo. I have so much fun with the card that I've done. Here is my card:

I love that sentiments on the card that design by Dawn Woleslagle from WPlus 9 Design Studio. Personally I think the sentiments match perfectly with the flower which from Verve Stamps designed by Julee Tilman. Lovely! I hope you enjoy looking at it and thanks for stopping by!

Take Joy in the little things:
  • Stamps: Sweet Nothings (WPlus9), Great Friend (Verve Stamps)
  • Ink: Seashell, Celadon (Versa Color), Brown (Kaisercraft)
  • Other: Boutique Button (Doodlebug Design Inc.), Texture Ribbon (May Arts), Vellum Paper (Christina Re)

11 comments:

Jay Gee said...

The colours are gorgeous Angeline and I really like the ribbon and the vellum.

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card. Great take on the inspiration photo.

Lynn said...

Love the ribbon on this...and the layered flowers...beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

Wendy said...

lovely card, that texture ribbon is gorgeous.

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the ribbon, and that delicious button!!

Doti said...

This card is charming.

Rae said...

What a beautiful card!!

~*~Eyes On Cat~*~ said...

Will always drop by your blog 0.0

~*~Eyes On Cat~*~ said...

Love your cards, will always drop by 0.0

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh my goodness, Angeline, this is the most perfect card made from that inspiration photo! I absolutely love it.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angeline! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)