Tuesday, November 10, 2009

To students


The Lord thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing. ~Deuteronomy 2:7b

Dear students,

What the bible said when we are...

Stress
Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you. ~1 Peter 5:7

Afraid of the exam/ No mood to study
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2

Facing difficulties
God is our refuge and strenghth, a very present help in trouble. ~Psalm 46:1

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. ~Psalm 46:10

In the exam hall and no one can be call
Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. ~Psalm 58:9

Call unto me, and i will answer thee, show thee great and mighty things,which thou knowest not. ~Jeremiah 33:3

Jia you!!!

No comments: