Sunday, April 25, 2010

FTL 87

2nd Card



1st Card

This week sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping, the layout is always great and fun. I personally think it is the most hardest thing to create a super simple card yet still has the aesthetic in the card. Well, I always think "Practice makes Perfect" and be creative in thinking would help :) Ok, I make myself to follow as close as I could and the outcome of these 2 cards layout are different. The 2nd card I turn the sketch up site down to see how's the effect and I really like it and felt amazing with the outcome. I hope you like it and once again, thank you for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Mariana said...

Great card, lovely color combo! I am loving them both!

Abounding Treasures said...

I like both of them as well :o)

Vicky Hayes said...

It's a lovely card! The cherries and the gingham ribbon are gorgeous together!