Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ColourQ challenge #37

Time for ColourQ challenge #37, bright elegant colours!!! thats my first impression when I saw these colour combo. Arielle really have the great taste in choosing colours and if you go to ColourQ challenge blog, you can find these awesome colour combo from there and hopefully will give you some of the inspiration in creating card. Here is my take of the challenge with "elegant" theme and CAS, I hope you enjoy looking at it and thanks for stopping by :)

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! I have seen this doily stamp several times and each time it's been beautiful!

Faye said...

How very beautiful. Great card.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card!

Emma H said...

Lovely card. Please come visit my blog, I'm giving away candy here:

http://paperaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-candy.html

RobbynW said...

Love your card. That ribbon and those pearls are simply fab! Congrats on being a Color Queen Courtier!

Linda Beeson said...

Love the doily on here and how cute is that little butterfly! Great use of the colors.