Sunday, March 27, 2011

Color Cue {13} Challenge

Another great inspiration color from Wplus9's blog. I like the fact that all stamps, die cut I've used in this challenge are from Wplus9. I love their stamps which designed by Dawn, she is also the owner of Wplus9 shop. Recently she has come out with the dies to incorporate with the stamps. I personally enjoy using dies on my card which gives a little bit of dimension on it :) Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

take joy in the little things:

3 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Oh this is so pretty Angeline! The die cut centre and the way you stamped the frame is perfect and I love that little bird.

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I love the understated design, and the way you used the label die is fabulous!! Wonderful job with WPlus9's Color Cue #13! ♥♥♥

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE your label window with that little bird sitting nearby! I just saw this over in the flickr gallery and had to come check it out! Scrumptious! Thanks so much for playing along with this month's Color Cue!