Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CARDS Challenge Gallery: “If friends were flowers, I’d pick you!”

I've found it quite interesting with this week Cards gallery challenge by using slogan "if friends were flowers, I'd pick you!" to create a card. This slogan reminds me of Lawn Fawn stamps which newly came into my mail ^_____^ and can't wait to ink with it! Play along if you do have this stamps, I am sure there will be much more fun going on. Thanks for stopping by and have a BLESSED day!

"If friends were flowers, I’d pick you!"
  • Stamps: Hello Friend (Lawn Fawn)
  • Ink: Coffee Bean (Brilliance), Pink Grapefruit (Versa Magic)
  • Other: Pearls (Kaisercraft)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet one. Love your play on texture.. and I heart the sentiment too :D

Jay Gee said...

Gorgeous Angeline. What card stock did you use for the base, I love the texture.