Thursday, May 19, 2011

cQc #85: Happy Father's Day

It's been ages since I've join Color Q Challenge and today I am back today for this week challenge! I am in love with this color combination, all the details can be found here  to join the challenge. It is nice and warm which I believe it suits both gender well. For this challenge, I decided to go with Father's Day theme. Got to mail this card to my beloved dad :)

Thanks for stopping by my dear readers/visitors... I enjoy reading your lovely comments.

Happy Father's Day
  • Stamps: Secret Bird Society (Kaisercraft), Happy Father's Day sentiment (Verve Stamps)
  • Ink: Sky Gray, Black (Tsukineko), Brown (Kaisercraft)
  • Dies/Embossing folder, Script (Cuttlebug), Label Four (Spellbinders)
  • Other: Brads

8 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Simple design, but I love how all the elements work so well together - the embossed background, stamping on top of stamping. Gorgeous card Angeline :)

Lynn said...

Very class card...love the embossed background Angeline!

Christina said...

Beautifully done, Angeline! I love how you were able to use flowers and still keep this card perfectly masculine. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ again!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Beautiful, and congrats on your published card.

Heather said...

What a beautiful card! Nice work!!

None None said...

What a beautiful card! I love the elegant layout and use of the challenge colors. Your dad will love it.

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Angeline! Your father will love it I'm sure. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful, elegant card. Thanks for playing at CQC this week! :)