Friday, June 17, 2011

Published Card - July/August Issue

Thought I would like to share one of my card published in Paper Crafts Magazine July/August issue :) I can't described how I felt to see my card to be part of this issue but to give thanks with a gratitude heart :) Thank you for all the support by leaving such a wonderful comments on my blog, truly appreciate it. 

With Love (p. 77) is the message that I intended to convey on this card. I hope you like it and have a Blessed weekend!

Hugs,
Angeline

6 comments:

Jay Gee said...

This is beautiful Angeline. Congratulations again :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Congratulations - you must be so excited! It's a beautiful card, too. I love the hearts & those sweet little pins :)

Liza Yon said...

congrats!! now i can't wait till my copy of the mag arrives!! way to go Angeline!! hugs...

Marlene Lo said...

So beautiful - must Di-published lah~ :)

Cindy Lee said...

Saw your card in this issue! Congratulations Angeline!!

cards by cara said...

Congratulations~ This is gorgeous!!