Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jay Gee's Nook: Design Team

Today, I have some good news to share with all of you :) I was so happy and felt unworthy when the founder of Jay Gee's Nook blog Judith, invited me to join her design team. Indeed, it was my first DT ever I've joined and I felt honored! Every Sunday I will be show casing my card by using her store stamps, if you wonder where to get the stamp that I've used in my card, simply visit her online craft store here.

In my today's card, I've used the stamp set called (For The Love Of Dots) from Practicing Creativity Designs. I adore this stamp set because of the simplicity lines and the dynamic dots. Just thought I will give you some of the inspiration on "Christmas Ornaments" that you can create by yourself.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy looking at my card as much as I do. Have a Blessed day!

Christmas Blessings

10 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Welcome to the team Angeline... we are so delighted to have you. Your card is fabulous, I just love it :)

Joy said...

So happy you have joined the team Angeline...your card is exceptional and I look forward to designing with you..huge hugs!

Marlene Lo said...

Woohooo! Beautiful card!

Lynn said...

Congrats on the DT! It is very much deserved...your creations are amazing and today's is no exception!

Susie said...

Congrats on joining the DT!!! You certainly do deserve it - your work is among some of the best I've seen.

Karen B. said...

Congratulations, such an amazing card!

Laurel Beard said...

Wowzers! I have this set and never thought to utilize the dots in this way. I am in LOVE with this I say. I have saved your photo into my inspiration folder! THANK YOU FOR SHARING! You can bet your bottom dollar I'll be CASING this one from you! Brilliant!

Unknown said...

Hey Angeline, I am so excited that you have joined our team. I love what you have done with this set (very creative LOL!) ... Cheers Ange

Cristina said...

Congratulations, Angeline! You certainly deserve it. If I had a DT, I would invite you to be on it, too. :) Awesome card.

Sue said...

a CAS gem!!loving the neutral background with the beautiful colours in the baubles! Congrats on your DT position, you will be an asset to the JayGee's nook team!! :)