Monday, November 28, 2011

Runway Inspired Challenge DT

Hello
I've been keeping this news for a while and today I am excited to announce that I am one of the DT over Runway Inspired Challenge blog. Thank you Jennifer Rzasa for the invitation :) Before I leave, I do want to share one of my card that got published in Card Creations Get Inspired! issue from Paper Crafts Magazine. This card truly speaks about my style and I love to used pearls for extra touches :D

Thanks for stoping by and be sure you check back on Runway Inspired Challenge blog for further review each day for other DT. Have a blessed week!

Update: This card also can be found at today Paper Crafts Connection :)

Hugs,
Angeline

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Angeline, this is absolutely stunning. I adored it when I saw it in the magazine!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

It was such perfect timing that you are being featured on the Paper Crafts blog today! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful elegance...congrats on being featured! :)

Susie said...

Congratulations!! You will be an asset to them. Love your beautiful card.

Sabrina said...

Congrats Angeline! Wow! This is a stunning card and beautifully honors your inspiration for the project. So elegant.

Jay Gee said...

This is so beautiful Angeline and congratulations again :)

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card, Angeline! Congratulations on joining the Runway Inspired Challenge!