Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #15 and a winner

Hello,

Is time for the brand new inspiration challenge over Jay Gee's Nook :) and here is the inspiration photo for you to create with.

I couldn't agree more, all the images above are full with inspiration of style, ideas, technique and etc. I was particularly inspired by the silhouettes image and the shape of the winter leaf. As a result, instead of using winter leaf I choose this label dies by Spellbinders to work with. To create the card, I first die cut the large tag from a pattern paper by Grant Archival and then stamp the silhouettes image on it.
Make sure you stop by all the DT's blog for further inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by :) and before I leave, I have a winner for you which is Judith, the founder of Jay Gee's Nook blog to win a copy of Paper Crafts magazine 2012 Jan/Feb issue. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments on this post.

3 comments:

Jay Gee said...

What a gorgeous card Angeline and I love how you have her flying the star :) So pretty.

OMG, thank you so much for the mag! I'm so excited :)

Mayumie said...

I love the simplicity of this card. the cute girl with a star is awesome! Love love love it.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! what a fab card--I LOVE that star!!!