Sunday, August 26, 2012

Jay Gee's Nook DT/ The Focal Point Challenge

For the Card Design Handbook Blog Hop, please click here.

Hello,

I would like to share with you this card I've made for Jay Gee's Nook DT. It is a "focal point" balance card and thought of entering this card to Moxie Fab World: The Focal Point Challenge. This is my 2nd attempt of the card as for the first one I die cut the round shape but it seems not right, so I changed it by mask and stamp the wooden texture from Skipping Stones and it felt much more better. To finished off, I added some die cut chloe stem from Memory Box and Folk Art Florals die from Wplus9.
Have a blessed week ahead :) and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous die cut creation Angeline!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous...love the dies and those birds are amazing..

Bethany Stellpflug said...

very lovely! I love the sparkly birds!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angeline! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)