Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jay Gee's Nook: hello


Hello.

It's time for Jay Gee's Nook post :) I am delight that to share with you this card that I really adore with. Yes, it is one layer card and to begin with I first stamp the polka dot on the card followed by stamp again on another cardstock and apply hello die cut on it.

Stamp: Alphadot (Paper Smooches)
Cardstock: Sour Lemon (Bazzill Basics Paper)
Ink: Olive, Sea Breeze, Aquatic Splash, Narcissus, Canary, Pink Grapefruit, Petal Pink, Spring Pansy,  Misty Mauve (Tsukineko)
Die: Modern Alphabet Die (PTI)
Other: Rhinestone (Kaisercraft)

8 comments:

Brandi said...

This is so clean and cute!

Unknown said...

This is awesome, Angeline!

Samantha Post said...

I love this!!! So creative!!!

Sue McRae said...

Fabulous design!

Aimes said...

Fabulous design!
Hugs!
x

Unknown said...

i LOVE this!

Wida said...

Incredible. As usual. I love it when you work with circles, polka dots, die cuts, everything is impressive!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

So neat and so creative! I love it!